With our one-source home maintenance program, an expert home maintenance technician will conduct an extensive suite of inspections and routine maintenance if needed, to help keep your home or a loved one’s home in the best possible shape.
All of this and more from a company with over 40 years of experience caring for older adults, and helping them maintain their homes and independence.
For $575/year, you will receive three comprehensive home visits, each lasting roughly four hours.
- Look for Gutter Obstructions and Ice Damming
- Look for any signs of cracks, holes, water intrusion, or leaks
- Check fire extinguishers and note expiration.
- Check appliances for cracks and bubbles (Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Garbage Disposal)
- Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Change and Replace Furnace Filter
- Clean Bathroom Ventilation Fan
- Check and Replace Light Bulbs
- Add Freshener to Refrigerator
- Lubricate Locks on Doors and Windows
- Observe and Tighten Loose Door Handles and Knobs
- Clean Dryer Vents
- Test GFI/GFCI Circuits and Extension Cords
- Turn on Exterior Water Supply and Reset Hose (Late April)
- Oil Garage Door
- Flush out Sediment from Hot Water Tank and Test Pressure Relief Valve
- Reset Humidistat
- Auto Clean Oven
- Inspect and Empty Humidifier
For more information on One-Source Home Maintenance, please contact SameAddress at (248) 262-9999 or Toll-free at (866) 736-4671.